Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

DAY 175!! LAST DAY OF 6TH GRADE!!


June 8, 2012 Day 175  Last Day of Grade 6
Maine Studies Project:
Maine Studies 10 Coolest Places in Maine
Sophie’s Blog: Last day of school, last day as a 6th grader—thoughts? Feelings? Reflections? Hopes & Goals for 7th grade?

Wow, this has been a great year I have learned so much, in and out of school. I can’t believe this is it for 6th grade already. I can’t wait for 7th! It has been an amazing journey and I thank everyone for helping me. I love you mom thanks for another year of teaching. My favorite subject this year was definitely the Civil War followed closely by Lewis and Clark.
I had so much fun once again and am ready for a whole new year of learning wonderful things. I feel smarter than any other 6th grader on the planet, everything I have learned which has been 175 days worth of knowledge has been put in a folder in the back of my brain and forever shall be there. Like I said I have learned a lot of lessons other than school this year.
This has definitely been a really tough year for all my family and I admire every one for staying strong through these tough moments.
My hopes and goals for 7th grade are for learning as much as this year. I can’t wait to go to Wales in October. It will be an amazing journey full of educational adventures. My goal is to learn everything I can about the United Kingdom before my trip and to know even more after. Thank you I love every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment