Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

March 18, 2011 Day One-Hundred and Twenty

Sophie's Blog: Write about

  1. Finishing up all your projects and reviews and getting the chance to show them to your grandparents, etc.
  2. That's Entertainment show!


 

  1. Sophie's blog: The week of March 14th to March 20th I was finishing up all my school projects. I needed to put my human body poem book together, re-glue my collage book, get my final video template read, but the best part of that week was that I knew that next week, I was going to Disney. I got back yesterday and I had the best trip of my LIFE!, and I felt good that one unit of school was done. But here is the summarized-ish story of showing my work to everyone and the week of March 14th. "7:00 a.m the usual morning line up" I fed the dogs and cats and got to work right away. School wasn't as hectic because there were no 5x5 that week, just math and finishing projects. So, that's all I did, pretty much. I skated as much as I could that week. And that Monday I did. 12:00-1:30 all with Linda getting ready for the big show that weekend. I got back to school and that's all I did for the final week of colonial America. When Grandpa Mike and Grandma Linda got here, I showed them everything! They LOVED IT! They were so proud of me. Then everyone else came over before the show when I was warming up, Caca, Gama, Bo, Emma, and so yeah! I am proud of myself, I worked as hard as I could and it totally paid off!


 

  1. Sophie's Blog: Sunday, March 20th THE SKATING SHOW! What I have been practicing for 3 months was all for the skating show! I was in so many numbers, let's see: I was in, Senior team, the opening, my solo, charlottes number, high free and the finale. So 6 numbers! 2 weeks ago the night that I was going to perform all those numbers was upon me. I got to the rink early, I helped decorate and I had rehearsal. So after that when we were all behind the curtain waiting to go on, the lights dimmed and the national anthem came on. We all lined up and the opening music boomed in my ears I started skating, as did the 5 other people starting the show. We all smiled we were having a great time. It was time for our big jump, "My first axel" we all went up, AND MY LEG FELL ASLEEP IN THE AIR! I fell along with two others out of the six. I was worried after that, but it was fine, I kept on going and the opening number was finished perfectly. Then came the stars, Lily, Eloise and 8 other little girls in white outfits came out to skate to twinkle, twinkle little star! We all went off. My next number was my solo; I quickly got into my space-suit. But wait, I went out in charlottes number for a special appearance oh yeah, DUH! So after that it was my solo. I did my beginning part and finally headed in to my first jump, My second axel of the day I went in to it and PERFECT LANDING! I was psyched! I kept on going, beautiful split jump my second big jump, my double! POPPED! I didn't do it, but that was ok, I was so happy about my axel, nothing could stop me then. In all the rest of my numbers, axel, LANDED! Axel LANDED! I was so happy, Get ready for Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment